International Journal of Government Auditing – Autumn 2017
- The State Audit Bureau of Kuwait (SAB) contributed
to several programs, events, meetings and discussions
during the last few months, including:
- The "Peer Review-Governance" training program
held in Mexico in July 2017. The program, in keeping
with the Cooperation Agreement with the Supreme
Audit Institution (SAI) of Mexico, signifies the action
plan's phase one launch.
- Working Group on Public Procurement Audit (WGPPA)
meeting hosted in Portugal in July 2017.
- The 3rd Audit Data Collection Working Group meeting
and the Audit Data Collection Project Committee
second plenary session in Russia in late July 2017.
- The International Organization of Supreme Audit
Institutions (INTOSAI) Working Group on the Value
and Benefits of SAIs (WGVBS). The meeting, held in
Mexico, was the tenth since its inception.
- The 15th meeting of the INTOSAI Working Group on
Environmental Auditing (WGEA) Steering Committee
meeting, hosted by the U.S. Government Accountability
Office September 11-14, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
- The third Young EUROSAI Conference (YES) hosted by
the SAI of Estonia September 11-14, 2017, in Tallinn,
- INTOSAI's Capacity Building Committee meeting, held
at the World Bank in Washington, D.C., in September
- The SAB Acting President and delegation traveled to
New York in July 2017, to participate in the INTOSAI
Development Initiative (IDI) meeting on "Auditing
Preparedness for the Implementation of Sustainable
Development Goals (SDGs)."